How to maintain Lando mini Industrial Water Chillers during the Summer Holiday
Most of Lando customer from European have been in their summer holiday during in July, August and September.
However. Some of the customers will not sure how to maintain Lando mini industrial water chiller and how to keep in good condition during their holiday time.
Here are 6 steps for you to know how to maintain Lando Industrial Water Chiller :
1. Please make sure that the cooling water from the laser machine and the water chiller are drained. In case the cooling water froze and damaged the equipment with a no- working condition. Even if cooling water is added with antifreeze, it should be drained. As most of the anti-freezers are corrosive and it is not suggested to keep them inside the Lando water chiller for a long time.
2. Disconnect the power of the Lando industrial water chiller in order to avoid an accident when no one is available.
3. When coming back after the holiday. Fill a certain amount of cooling water into the chiller and reconnect the
4. Turn on the Lando chiller directly if the water chiller has been kept in an environment above 5℃ during the
holiday. Also, make sure the cooling water doesn’t get frozen.
5. If the chiller with environment bellow 5℃ during the holiday. Keep it for a while after adding the water cooling or use the warm-air blowing. Make sure the frozen water defreeze and turn on the water chiller.
6. Please be noted that it might occur water flow alarm due to the slow water flow caused by the air bubbles in the pipe for the first time after adding water. If happen like this, restart the water pump several times every 10-20 seconds.