For this article , will introduce you How To Make The Best Water Chillers for Your Hydroponics ?
Specializing in water chillers, Shenzhen Lando Technology Industrial Co., Ltd has been a leader in producing hydroponic Water Chillers , Aquarium Water Chillers, Laser Industrial Water Chillers and Water Chilled Air Condition.
Here is the entire production process of Hydroponic Aquarium Water Chiller as follows:
1. The first thing that is done is to check the titanium tube. The tube is then cleaned, bent, and then welded into a coil shape. The tube is then placed into a barrel and a clamp on the titanium tube is placed and it is tested for leaks. Then it is tested for evaporation of the barrel as well as detected for paste. A plastic bottle is placed in the insulated cotton and the evaporation bottle is covered with paste with Wan Neng jiao.
2. The wire is cut to the required length. It is very easy to put together and the wire is then bent and a protective cover is placed on it.
3. Then the thermostat button is pressed to see whether the button is sensitive enough. The wire for the thermostat is then set into the glass tube. The fan blades are attached to the motor and later locked into place.
4. The return pipe has a size for production that has been previously decided. The sizes for the return pipe, exhaust pipe, condenser, and evaporator are all pre-determined. However there are certain rules which have to be followed, such as the bend should be at a 90 degree angle and the copper tube should be strained instead of being flattened .
5. There is the filter, reservoir irrigation, condenser, four-way solenoid valve, and take over welding; there is a monopoly over the tube welding process. The other length of 150 MM / φ9.52 copper tube has 3 filters in one and the other one is used for interface and welding. The liquid storage for the welding has a capacity of 405 MM / φ9.52, which takes over the other end. The electronic valve was made into a 4 way valve, with the condenser take over, the return pipe as well as the exhaust pipe and evaporate barrel. All of these were welded, then the tube is heated until it’s a golden color (1050 ℃ -1150 ℃). Then solder is added so that all the gaps are filled.
6. The Lando water chiller has a front made from silk and a Lando logo on the bottom, which is four feet away from the end. The compressor itself is attached to the base, and the evaporation barrel itself is on the base. The compressor is then condensed and installed to the base. The two electrical boxes are screwed into the floor and to the nut lock as well.
7. Machine tube welding: first the assembled electromagnetic four way valve is attached to the base of the tube docking. Then the three-way collection tube, as well as the liquid irrigation, is welded and then the condenser takes over the exhaust pipe. The welding for the return pipe is good. The welding for the solder is required to be very smooth. There should be no rough edges.
8. Machine inflatable test: the first of the filter tube is connected to the nitrogen gas which is then tested, then soap bubbles are used to test out the entire tube system to see if there are any leaks. An insulation tube is used to check the evaporator in the barrel titanium tube. After this, the tube will be pressed to so the insulation can be tightened even closer to the copper tube. This will then be loaded to the base of the fan, then the fan will be tested to see if the condensation happens.
9. Machine connection: the fan ground, compressor ground, and the power ground all culminate at the same location in the electrical box on the same power line with a blue control panel to denote it. The panel has a black line, the fan has a white line, and the solenoid valve has a blue line. The wiring is assembled into the electrical box cover.
10. Vacuum: the nitrogen is removed from the tube. Then the switch of the vacuum is started. The vacuum time is 40 minutes or more on average. This is to ensure that the vacuum is below 20 PA.
11. Installing the temperature probe: there is a circle of cotton placed around the temperature sensor probe so that the hot liquid, which is a result of melting, does not hit the titanium tube bottom. Then the middle of the titanium tube is sealed up with a hot glue gun. The nozzle is also fixed with the hot glue gun.
12. Refilling the refrigerant: before the refrigerator is calibrated, the refrigerant is refilled. This is done through the filter process tube quick connector and the refrigerant connector’s docking. If it is not ≥ 20 Pa after the vacuum connection, then it will automatically re-vacuum itself as the refrigerant is refilled.
13. Installing the shell: the first place which has to be shelled is the base, following which, the screw hole is locked. since it will be dealing with water, the shell on the cover will safeguard it. The thermostat will be installed after this. Once this is done, the panel will be inserted into the house, using the M 4 * 6 cross head screw with the φ4 gasket with the screw-hole to lock the panel of the housing.
14. Once the product is finished, it need to check the quality for assurance. For the first check the housing and connected to an outlet and tested for operation. Check whether the temperature displayed on the screen is 2 degrees different from the current temperature. After three minutes later, it should be stable and heat or cool as required. There should be no noise coming from the compressor, the copper tube, the housing, and any other part. It is normal when the hydroponic aquarium water chiller running. The water chiller is adjusted to about 25 degrees and keep it . If everything is finished and then packed with the plastic bag and carton box . Then can be sent out allover the world .
If you need know more details about hydroponic water chillers , please do not hesitate to contact us .