Lando Low-Temperature Glycol Chiller uses Bitzer compressor to offering continuous coolant glycol water with a temperature from -45° to +5°C with cooling capability from 2KW to 300KW and temperature stability of ±0.5℃ to ±2℃. This glycol chiller system specially designed for certain industrial applications that need a lower(below zero) chilled liquid.
All low-temperature chillers manufactured by Lando, supplying constant glycol water is the ideal cooling partner for dairy milk, cider mills, breweries, wineries, and spirits, beverages, yogurt machines, semiconductor, medical, laboratories, and some other applications that require accurate and precise ultra-low temperature control.
Advanced Feature :
- Reliable design/well-known BITZER product
- Cooling for Glycol / Ethanol with lower temperature.
- Outstanding efficiency in the wide application range
- Optimal internal gas flow
- Enhanced application limits
- Dry Shell and Tube Condenser—Water-cooled low-temperature chiller.
- The low-temperature chiller with dry shell and tube or stainless steel plate evaporator with high energy efficiency.
e have designed Low Temperature Air Cooled Glycol Chiller and water cooled Glycol Chiller to fit a range of Low Temperature Applications. This units are widely applied for food & beverage process, ice rink, cold storage, etc.